Admin 702 | (323) 343 - 2730 | FAX: (323) 343 - 2746
- Facts Sheets
- Facts and Figures
- Admission & Retention
- Dashboard Indicators
- Faculty Sheets
- FTES, FTEF & SFR
- Common Data Set
- NCAA Rates
- Survey Results
- IPEDS Feedback Reports
- College Portraits
- WASC Data Exhibits
- Program Planning Data Site
- Contact Us
- Quarterly Summary
- Daily Enrollment Reports
- Daily Major Reports
- Grade Distribution
The Institutional Research website provides an assortment of quantitative information pertaining to California State University, Los Angeles. Feedback is welcome so if you have any questions or comments regarding the contents of this website please give us a call.
Institutional Research interactive reports that include College Summaries, Historical Course Data , Class Availability, Bottle Neck Course Analysis, Average Unit Load, and Course Listings.
The CSU Student Success Dashboard is an interactive data presentation tool that allows users to explore key student progress indicators across the CSU. The dashboard aims to promote data-driven campus conversations about what's working well, and what needs to improve to increase student success.
Links to Other Home Pages
- Cal State L.A. - Home Page
- Cal State L.A. - Instructional Support Information System
- CSU Chancellor's Office - Analytical Studies
- Association for Institutional Research (AIR)
- California Association for Institutional Research (CAIR)
- California Department of Finance
- California Postsecondary Education Commission (CPEC)
- Center for Education Research, Analysis, and Innovation
- U.S. Dept of Education/Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) (provides national data on completions, faculty salaries, fall enrollments, fall staff data, finance data, academic library data, and institutional characteristics, as well as state higher education profiles)
This page is maintained by the Office of Institutional Research (IR-Dept@calstatela.edu). Cal State L.A. viewers are cordially invited to send suggestions, questions, comments, or complaints about the content of this page.